My Family

My Family

Friday, January 24, 2014

Overprotective? Over-reactor? Overbearing?

I have probably been accused of all three...I don't know, nor do I care. When it comes to acting on something I really believe, I offer no apologies. I will do whatever I am capable of to make sure my loved ones are safe. Having my babies away from home 50% of the time I am already forced to place my trust in whoever they are with is taking care of them just the same.    So if something, no matter how little, if it's within my control I will publicly make sure everyone knows my eyes are open and I'm watching...closely.  I don't know if anyone knows the strength of a mother...except another mother. I can't speak for a father, since I am not one...but speaking from experience I don't think anything beats a mother's love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you feel. Please be nice. I only do nice. xoxo