My Family

My Family

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kiddos and stuff


School has started again! Yay! Well...not so much. I may be one of the few parents I know that enjoy having their children around every day. If I knew I could do it better than their school, I'd home-school my kids. That being said, I don't think I can do it better so off to school they go!

Sarah is a SENIOR in high school! I can't believe it. I'm so proud of her. She has a full time job and it amazing at it. Always a smile on her face and I actually see her more! I can't wait to see what her future holds. :)


Allison is now in the 8th grade. Middle school kinda sucks because they go from being the bottom class (7th grade) to the top of the class (8th grade) and next year they are at the bottom as Freshman in high school. So confusing for them.  My daughter does well though and I'm super proud of her.


Tyler is still my soft spoken sweet boy and is now in the 5th grade. He has the same teacher his dad had as well as Allison had in the 5th grade. I'm happy about that because I enjoyed her as Allison's teacher. My kids have been blessed with amazing teachers.  Tyler is also in traveling soccer this year and is doing quite well.


Ryan will be 5 months in 6 more days! Time is flying and I love seeing him grow and become a little person. He has a fun personality and I love his sweet smile. Everyone says he looks like Tyler, but I see him looking more like his daddy every day.


Steve and I love our little family and life together in our small town. Anticipating the future and see what our life will hold for us.

Blessings to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you feel. Please be nice. I only do nice. xoxo