My Family

My Family

Monday, June 9, 2014

Lesley's plan for weightloss

As soon as I stopped nursing, the weight stopped dropping...and since I didn't alter my intake (you can eat slightly more when nursing and still lose weight) it actually starting coming back on. I don't weigh myself (scale is broken/off anyway) unless I go to a doctor and they do it. I just go off of how my clothes fit and I can't afford a whole new wardrobe to fit my new size. :)

Soooooo......I'm doing the slim-fast thing (technically the Kirkland brand weight loss shake thing...but who's really gonna know?) during the week and I get freebies on the weekends. Yep...it's proven to be successful for me in the past. I don't mind the taste of the drinks at all. In fact, I have to limit how much my son drinks or else I will go broke buying them. He loves them. I actually don't mind him drinking them because he doesn't eat much anyway and they are a meal replacement so I know he's getting nutrients that way.

 
I wonder if these drinks turn me into her?? 



I highly doubt this bikini clad model drinks these to get to where she is now..And I'm not realistically going for that look anyway. I like food way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you feel. Please be nice. I only do nice. xoxo