My Family

My Family

Friday, August 1, 2014

In Love

Relationships. Only God knows why this one is different from all the rest. Well, actually, every relationship is different so that's nothing new...however, I have never felt the need to 'claim' someone. I am not sure if it's because of what I've been through in the past few years or what. I fall in love more and more with Steve all the time. I don't like being a part from him and if we could spend all day together every day I would be incredibly happy.   I've also never experienced this type of jealousy before.  It's not "I'll cut you b---- if you get near my man" type. It's more reserved and internal than that. I want him to be proud to have me next to him. I want the world to know we're inseparable.  It's an entirely new feeling and it's over powering. I suppose this is how the crazy, psycho girls are created. *nervous laughter*  I'm only kidding.  I'm not psycho...just mildly crazy. *wink*

My love and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you feel. Please be nice. I only do nice. xoxo