My Family

My Family

Monday, August 4, 2014

Why do I share

I ask myself why I feel the need to share so much about my life. I often wonder why does anyone feel the need to do anything? Why do artists, create? Why do authors, write? Why do athletes do athletic stuff. Why do couch potatoes sit on couches and eat potatoes?  It's just something in us that has the passion to do it, so we do.   I love writing, but don't have the patience to write a book. I've tried, I get bored with it. But I like writing and this is how I can do it. Social Media makes it quite simple to share thoughts and events with hundreds, if not thousands, of people at a time.

In the end. I share because I want to and because I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you feel. Please be nice. I only do nice. xoxo