My Family

My Family

Friday, May 24, 2013

In N Out v.s. Five Guys

5 Guys VS In N. Out


I LOOOOOOOOVE In N Out. It's my favorite. I get a #2 Spread and Grilled onions only w/ fries (sometimes animal fries if i'm starving) and a Neapolitan shake! Delicioso!   I heard that 5 Guys is better. Well I had to try out for myself. What I LOVE about 5 Guys is that you can add any topping and it's not extra. The prices are already high enough so I'm sure they're not taking any loss. I got grilled mushrooms and grilled onions.  5 Guys fries were not very good. Very oily and way too salty and I really didn't enjoy them. I love In N Outs fries. They give you salt if you want but I really don't need that. I love the option of adding Mushrooms to my burger. Makes it so Good. The Grilled onions at In N Out are much better than 5 Guys. I love Cheeseburgers so it was a fun contest. :)


Grilled Onions..............................In N Out
Grilled Mushrooms.......................5 Guys
Bun.............................................Tie
Beef............................................Tie
Cheese........................................5 Guys
Fries...........................................In N Out
Size.............................................Tie
Price...........................................In N Out
Overall Burger..............................Tie
Drinks.........................................In N Out 

LESLEY'S WINNER.....................................In N Out


5 Guys

In N Out

In the end I will stll go back to 5 Guys. They make a really good burger and it's nothing to scoff at! I wish they made milkshakes. I love a good shake w/ my burger. 

- Lesley

1 comment:

Tell me how you feel. Please be nice. I only do nice. xoxo