My Family

My Family

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I don't know when I'm due!

Since I found out I was pregnant I had NO idea when I was due. You'd think one would have a clue, but it was an overly stressful time for me and I was pretty much in a fog.   After finding out the news that I was gonna be a mama again and walking into the Obstetrics office I was given a due date of March something-or-other. Then an ultrasound was given and Dr guesstamated me about 10-10.5 weeks along and gave me May 7th. It was later changed to May 2nd but every ultrasound thereafter I've been measuring further and further along.

Dr is now concerned we may be about 4 weeks off and is looking into changing my due date. Problem is, he needs the original information since I changed docs more than halfway through my pregnancy and the original doctor is not being cooperative with releasing my records.  I suppose the baby will come when the baby is ready - whether that's early or late.   I'm very happy with my new Dr. He comes highly recommended and is such a good listener and informant and I appreciate the fact that he cares so much about my well-being.   Baby has a healthy heartbeat and moving and kicking like crazy. Already keeping mama on her toes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you feel. Please be nice. I only do nice. xoxo