My Family

My Family

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Camera magic

About a month ago my brother and sister in law asked if I could take a photo shoot of them and their cute little family. It's been a while since I've done that. I used to love taking photos. It makes me so happy. I would sit for hours afterwards editing them on the computer making them just right. I hesitantly said I would do it. I missed them so much and I wanted to see if I would enjoy it as I once had.

A few days ago was the date. As soon as they stepped out of their car I was in the mode. I wanted to do this. I had to stop myself from crying as I witnessed the most perfect little family. I just wanted to capture every moment. I practically did. They were perfect photo subjects too. They are naturals. I didn't have to ask them to do anything. (except once, when Joni wouldn't look at the camera trying get her Calli to smile *wink*  - love ya Joni).

I've spend the past couple days reliving the beautiful couple hours I spent with them. I'll soon have all the pictures available to them. I'm going to post a few here.  Some of my favorites. I have a lot more favorites than what I posted but for some reason it takes a long time to upload these babies.








I want to thank Joni and Kevin for the awesome opportunity. I had the best time and can't wait to see everyone again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you feel. Please be nice. I only do nice. xoxo