My Family

My Family

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I was told to Journal my days

I used to blog all the time. I had a few years of entries and then one day I just deleted them all. I'm spontaneous like that. The last blog on here. Like the one right before this one today on  July 1st I actually wrote like a year ago and it was in my drafts and I just published it.

So, what's up? I'm out of work for about 3 weeks. Mental stress or what-have-you. I could be private about it and journal secretly but falling in the lines of my author sister...I figure what's the harm in hanging out my skeletons on front lawn for all to see then to hide them in the closet?  Less speculation and talk. Non of anyone's business...yup...but I'd rather any info come from me. It's just my way. Have your own opinion if you will. You're going to anyway. As am I.

For the privacy of others there will be some bits of information I will not disclose. And even if you ask me privately I won't tell you. Not because I don't want to... because if it were up to me I'd be screaming everything to anyone with ears.  I love and respect some people enough to not disclose certain things only because it's not fully mine to share.

To continue with my 3 weeks off work. I was told to journal my days. So this is entry numero uno. It's Sunday morning and I've had 3 cups of coffee. Gevalia. It's good stuff. I know I should probably cut down on my coffee intake and I will try. Today I will not. I want another but I drank it all. Sadness. Oh well..there's also a chocolate bar in fridge. MINE!!

I'm terrible at grammar so I'm not sure where to put periods, commas, colons, semi colons or new paragraphs. I make up my own grammar and words. :) I don't do grammar Nazis either. Poo on you grammar Nazis. fyi, the 4 times I used the word grammar in the last couple sentences I spelled it grammer. :) haha. I had to spell check it. Love spell check. 

I'm reading 50 shades of Grey. Or Gray.  Don't feel like looking up the spelling right now.  Many apologies to my bestest friend Jessica, but this book is annoying me. The writing is juvenile and out of date for the times. Maybe I want my own love story...or maybe I prefer vanilla.  If I forget to pick it up again I won't cry, though I will probably finish reading it to say I that I did. I haven't finished a book since Twilight. *shameful* I also won't be standing in line when the movies come out probably staring Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Why can I see those 2 as the stars of this book. This book is a mix of Twilight and Pretty Woman gone Flogging.  Maybe I'll have a different opinion once I'm done reading it. For all those lives that have been changed by this...congrats. I'm happy for you.   Maybe I'm just in a cynical bad mood and can't enjoy a fun book.  Or ultimately I'm probably jealous of someone elses love story and feelings that seem to have faded from my own life.   I think I'll have that chocolate bar now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you feel. Please be nice. I only do nice. xoxo