My Family

My Family

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Low carb lifestyle day #4

Looks like I've lost a couple pounds so far, but I also don't have a good working scale.  That'll  be an upcoming purchase for sure. I do notice I don't feel like I'm starving.  I'm also sleeping a whole lot better.  I have noticed an increase in my energy.  It hasn't been hard to avoid carbs.  Staying below 50 grams still. So far, counting carbs is a whole lot easier than counting calories. 

If I feel like snacking, I can munch on mixed nuts which fulfills my eating desire.  Still feeling confident in my decision.  I want to thank my cousins wife, Elizabeth, for mentioning it.  I also want to thank my sister, Tricia, for letting me fill her inbox with lchf messages since she's been doing this for quite some time now. 

Week #1 Weight-loss = 2lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you feel. Please be nice. I only do nice. xoxo