My Family

My Family

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Low Carb Lifestyle Day #7

Well it's been a week of being on a LCHF diet and I'm feeling good. I've lost 4 lbs and 2 inches off my waist. (granted the first week or so is just water weight) I like seeing the progress.   After a few days I felt really sick and irritable. My muscles ached and I felt horrible. Every day after that it went down a notch and today I haven't felt it at all. I've found new ways to enjoy foods that I had to give up and I have more to come. I've yet to make the "oopsie bread" but am looking forward to how that goes.  I miss chocolate but there's a chocolate mousse I'm dying to make. Just have to get to the store to get my ingredients.   I have found that low carb ice cream is good as well.   I tried spaghetti squash instead of spaghetti noodles last night and I have to say it was a hit. I don't really feel like I'm "Missing out" or having to give up a lot. I still get to eat more than enough delicious food.

Weight loss Week 1 = 4lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you feel. Please be nice. I only do nice. xoxo